How to sync KeePassium using Dropbox
- Install Dropbox app and login into your account
- Open KeePassium
- If the app was just installed, tap Add Existing Database
- If you already have other databases, tap + and choose Open Database
- If Dropbox is not visible in the list, make it visible
- Navigate to Dropbox and select your database file
If your Dropbox app is passcode-protected, it will not integrate with the system (the Files app won’t be able to access Dropbox). As a result, Dropbox databases will not be accessible to KeePassium.
The only known workaround — besides disabling the Dropbox passcode — is manual sync.
Last Updated: 2021-05-23