App License Agreement
“KeePassium” is a collective term that comprises several apps. These apps are available under different license terms outlined on this page.
KeePassium and KeePassium Pro
For KeePassium and KeePassium Pro apps downloaded from the App Store, the AppStore Standard End User License Agreement applies.
KeePassium for Intune (B2B)
KeePassium for Intune is intended for companies, public and academic institutions.
This End-User License Agreement (the “Agreement”) constitutes a legally binding Agreement between KeePassium Labs (the “Vendor”) and the organisation/legal entity (the “Licensee”) that wishes to be a user of the Software under the terms and conditions below.
The Vendor wishes to license computer Software to the Licensee and the Licensee desires to purchase the Software license under the terms and conditions stated below.
In consideration of the provisions contained in this Agreement and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
- Under this Agreement the Vendor grants to the Licensee a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license (the “License”) to use KeePassium for Intune (the “Software”).
- “Software” includes the executable computer programs and any related printed, electronic and online documentation and any other files that may accompany the product.
- Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Software remain exclusively with the Vendor. Intellectual property rights include the look and feel of the Software. This Agreement constitutes a license for use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights to the Software.
- The Software may only be used by a limited number of users (devices). The number of users (devices) on which the Licensee can use the Software will be indicated when paying the Subscription for a specific package. The Vendor reserves the right to monitor the number of users (devices) that utilize the Software.
- The rights and obligations of this Agreement are rights granted to the Licensee only. The Licensee may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations granted under this Agreement to any other person or legal entity. The Licensee may not make available the Software for use by one or more third parties.
- The Software may not be modified, reverse-engineered, or de-compiled in any manner through current or future available technologies.
- Failure to comply with any of the terms under the License section will be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
- In order to use the Software, the Licensee shall pay a subscription fee on a monthly or annual basis (“Subscription”). The Subscription constitutes consideration for the use of the Software and the Licensee may use the Software only while the subscription is active for the specified period. The price of the Subscription will be indicated in the offer/order at the time of payment. Limitation of Liability
- The Software is provided by the Vendor and accepted by the Licensee “as is”. The Vendor’s liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law. The Vendor will not be liable for any general, special, incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, or any other business or economic disadvantage suffered by the Licensee arising out of the use or failure to use the Software.
- The Vendor makes no warranty expressed or implied regarding the fitness of the Software for a particular purpose or that the Software will be suitable or appropriate for the specific requirements of the Licensee.
- The Vendor does not warrant that use of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Licensee accepts that software in general is prone to bugs and flaws within an acceptable level as determined in the industry.
Warrants and Representations
- The Vendor warrants and represents that it is the copyright holder of the Software. The Vendor warrants and represents that granting the license to use this Software is not in violation of any other agreement, copyright or applicable law. Acceptance
- By clicking on the “I accept” button, the Licensee acknowledges that he has read, understood and accepted all the terms, conditions and obligations of this Agreement (“Acceptance”). Term
- The term of this Agreement will begin upon Acceptance of the Agreement and will continue for as long as the Subscription is active.
- This Agreement will be terminated upon the expiration of the Subscription. This Agreement will be also terminated and the License forfeited where the Licensee has failed to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement or is in breach of this Agreement. Upon termination of the Agreement for any reason, the Licensee shall cease to use the Software. Force Majeure
- The Vendor will be free of liability to the Licensee where the Vendor is prevented from executing its obligations under this Agreement in whole or in part due to Force Majeure, such as earthquake, typhoon, flood, fire, and war or any other unforeseen and uncontrollable event where the Vendor has taken any and all appropriate action to mitigate such an event.
- The Parties to this Agreement submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Luxembourg for the enforcement of this Agreement or any arbitration award or decision arising from this Agreement. This Agreement will be enforced or construed according to the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- This Agreement can only be modified in writing by mutual agreement of the Vendor and the Licensee.
- This Agreement does not create or imply any relationship in agency or partnership between the Vendor and the Licensee.
- Headings are inserted for the convenience of the parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine gender include the feminine gender and vice versa. Words in the neuter gender include the masculine gender and the feminine gender and vice versa.
- If any term, covenant, condition or provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, it is the parties' intent that such provision be reduced in scope by the court only to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision reasonable and enforceable and the remainder of the provisions of this Agreement will in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated as a result.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties. All understandings have been included in this Agreement. Representations which may have been made by any party to this Agreement may in some way be inconsistent with this final written Agreement. All such statements are declared to be of no value in this Agreement. Only the written terms of this Agreement will bind the parties.
- This Agreement and the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement apply to and are binding upon the Vendor’s successors and assigns.
- All communications made or notices given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in the English language and in writing (email is sufficient).
Last Updated: 2023-08-09