How to sync my KeePass database manually?
Download the database
- Open your storage provider app
- Navigate to the database file
- Open file’s menu
- Select “Open in…” or “Export”
- Tap “Copy to KeePassium”
This will download the database from the online storage and create a local in-app copy in KeePassium.
Upload the database
- Open KeePassium
- Swipe left on the database file
- Tap “Export”
- Tap “Copy to (Cloud Name)” or “Save to (Cloud Name)“
This will upload the database back to the online storage.